Wednesday, May 30, 2007

First picture of the baby belly (17 weeks)

The obligatory belly shot. Nowadays, every pregnant couple takes pictures of the expanding belly just because it's fun to see it slowly balloon as the weeks go by. We're making a flip book out of ours. And since the general public seems to have taken an interest in Monica's abdominal adventure, we thought we'd put it on here so that all our global friends could track the progress, too. We'll be selling the flip books in a few months to help fund "Its" college education--check back for details!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica, you look AMAZING! I mean you really, really do. Those fab stomach muscles are doing a great job!

Laura said...

Mon, you are in great shape! Don't worry, the "pop" will be here before you know it. It happens in a blink!

Christie @ Honoring Health said...

Monica, you look great! I wish my belly looked like that in my non with child state.

Genevieve said...

Mon, you seriously look AMAZING! So happy and just a little belly. Good for you, mama. :)

love,
Gen

Beth Eckhaus said...

I agree Mon - you look fantastic!! Steve ... I think you need to think about working with a health counselor:)

Erin said...

Monica, you are the most beautiful momma ever!!! Stevo, take it easy on the donuts and pickles (and, not, Monica and other Mr. Howard alumni, in the figurative sense)!

Anonymous said...

Monica, you look fabulous!!!!!

love,
Em

Elena said...

Monica, CONGRATULATIONS!!I am late but I still feel very happy for you and Steve!! I am in Cape Town at the moment, but I am finally starting missing Madrid, I think I'll be settling there some time soon. It's been ages since the last time we saw eachother.. but I still remember your cheerful and sweet spirit: enjoy this great experience!! I will try to send you a mail with the last updates. In the mean time, keep well, the 3 of you!!
Un abrazo fuerte,
Elena Mancebo