Every newborn looks a lot more like the other newborns in the same nursery, then either their father, or their mother, or their aunt, uncle, or whoever else from the family. I have a hard time not to laugh, when few minutes after a delivery somebody will start shouting "look, look, he looks exactly like Uncle Joe". Uncle Joe stands outside, small skinny, have a huge moustache, large red nose, whatever.......no visual correlation whatsoever to the nice little pink baby inside.
I am not saying it never happened (visual correlation), because it have, but it is extremely rare.
2 comments:
That picture of Steve is HILARIOUS! What a little peanut.
-Gen
"Who will the little peanut look like more?"
And here comes again the voice of realism :)
Every newborn looks a lot more like the other newborns in the same nursery, then either their father, or their mother, or their aunt, uncle, or whoever else from the family. I have a hard time not to laugh, when few minutes after a delivery somebody will start shouting "look, look, he looks exactly like Uncle Joe". Uncle Joe stands outside, small skinny, have a huge moustache, large red nose, whatever.......no visual correlation whatsoever to the nice little pink baby inside.
I am not saying it never happened (visual correlation), because it have, but it is extremely rare.
Post a Comment