Friday, September 21, 2007

Tour of the new place

Hi everyone,

As I was leading some friends around the new place last night, I realized that we haven't given our out-of-town friends and family the "virtual tour" so here are some photos of our new home!



This is the living room and dining room.
Here is the view from the dining room "window" looking into the kitchen

The little peanut's room!

Our bedroom (still plain...we need to decorate). The large pillow on the bed is my "Snoogle" pillow--perfect for helping the pregnant lady find sleeping positions for her aching body. I like to call it "Slimey" after the little worm from Sesame Street.

What house tour doesn't include the bathroom? Key feature: The monkey bath rug...muy fancy.


The basement/office/guestroom/playroom/rock concert hall. Missing image: The back patio. I was taking these photos at 5:30 am (guess the snoogle pillow didn't help much last night) and it was dark out.

Hope you enjoyed the virtual tour! Have a good weekend!

Monica

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Poor Mon! Another good middle of the night project... organizing your family's birthday and email/cell phone information! :)

Jodi said...

BTW, love the new place and can't wait to come visit!