Thursday, October 4, 2007

More belly and visiting aussies

Okay friends and family, here is another belly picture slideshow...the last shot was taken at 34 weeks. I'm 35 along now...that's a mere 5 weeks until the due date! Crazy!



And fully clothed...




My cousin Jonathan visited the US from Australia with his fiance Anita. They got engaged a mere 2 days before they arrived from Vegas to DC! Congratulations Jonathan and Anita!

Here they are sitting on good old Albie Einstein during a day of touring around the DC monuments with me and my brother Dan.



And to leave this post with a note of humor...here is me resembling a beached whale wearing a Hawaiian shirt--we had just eaten a big dinner with Jonathan, Anita, my mom, and brother at our place.....mmm...steak.....baby likes meat...Monica no longer vegetarian...


3 comments:

Genevieve said...

Mon, you look seriously fantastic! You are all belly.


Gen

Jodi said...

Freeeeeeee Willy!

Just kidding. But since it wasn't long ago that I was looking like Shamu I'm allowed to tease like that, right? And you know that you look beautiful.

Counting down, can't wait!

Kaytie said...

I can't believe it is so close!

(I have that same shirt - the purple one from Old Navy.)