Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

This was Addie's first Thanksgiving. She celebrated it with her mom and dad, her uncle Dan, grandma Eva, Uncle Doug and Aunt Alli here in Virginia. Here are some pics from t-day plus a few others thrown in.

Our little turkey.


The bird was 16 lbs unstuffed, so it was bigger than Addie and we wanted a photo comparison, but the perspective is wrong so she looks bigger. And she looks bored...ho hum, turkey shmerky....

Watching football and hanging out...

Sleeping already, Adeline? You're supposed to fall asleep AFTER the big meal.


Cuddle bug.

A little smile :)

We just can't stop smooching her!



Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

She woke up! Look at those eyes! She is so sweet! I can't stop with the explanation points!

Jodi said...

I am an idiot... EXCLAMATION points, not explanation points. :)

Erin said...

she has such perfect little lips!!

Evelyn said...

The cutest smile I had seen for a long time. Happy Holidays to your Happy Family
MIBE