Monday, February 4, 2008

Everyone needs their Adeline fix

So it's been a whopping week and a half since we updated the blog, and man, Addie's public is quite demanding! "It's been soooo long since you posted" you say? Well, now I'm back to work--and working from home is not as easy as it sounds when you have a little one who may or may not take naps!

So even though I have to prepare for a teleclass tonight, I am definitely one to procrastinate in the name of Addie's public. Oh, what am I saying? I just like to procrastinate. :)

Oh, and just because we haven't been posting on the blog, doesn't mean the camera has stopped clicking away. All I have to say is, thank goodness for digital cameras!


Some general cuteness
Helllllooooo in there
You know, just relaxin', watchin' the game, having a bud...

The g-parents came down from NJ last week!

See grandma, I DO like wearing the bonnet! ;)

Getting bundled for a walk. She looks like she has a secret, no?

Cuddle time spectacular!


We sometimes call her "Mudge" when she sits all mudge-like.

Baby's first girly bow!


This is my favorite outfit that currently fits Addie (she grows out of them so quickly!)

So we had a photoshoot...

Which zonked out the little diva.

Becca, Craig, and Beth came by for a visit. Becca says her sleepy mouth looks like a sombrero--I see it! :)

No, Mommy, I'm not ready for bed yet!

Gotta love baby jeans. Well...Addie doesn't, actually, she prefers to be naked.

So sometimes we have nakey time!

Cutest. Butt. Ever.

Bye for now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for procrastinating!! I love looking at my Addie she makes me smile - I wish I could hug her every day (every minute of everyday;) ) Love you all Gramma-san

Anonymous said...

hey, its nicole addie is so cute i cant 2 c her=]

Anonymous said...

Since I saw the blog this afternoon I can't stop thinking how great it would be if all three of you would wear the same kind of hat, bonnet, cap, girlie hair-bend, etc. at one time (just a suggestion).
Addie resembles both of you so much - it depends on the angle of the camera or the light is she looks like her mom or her dad.
It would be fun!
Eva

Jenny said...

someday she's going to thank you for those naked pictures ... not :)

Danielle said...

Finally new pics! I was about to go through withdrawal ;)

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I have the cutest niece ever. Good job me.

Anonymous said...

Toooo cute!

Erin said...

oh my gosh sooooo adorable!!! I agree with Eva...it depends on the angle. She is a perfect combo of both of you. And I keep thinking about how she is so smart because she smiled at only four weeks and it just makes absolute sense given the good humored nature of her parents. and of course their intelligence too.