Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Addie is full of smiles and love for everyone of you out there on this day of love!


A wet smooch for you!

Mmm...my hand tastes better than those conversation hearts. Be Mine!


Happy Valentines Day, everyone!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, she keeps getting cuter and cuter! And so much more interactive! Here's one for you, Addie...Ooooooooo! ;-) Hope you're all well!

Anonymous said...

Omigod! She is just too precious. How do you get these great photos?!

Monica and Steve said...

Megan, I make a lot of silly faces, sing a lot of silly songs in my terrible singing voice (so maybe she's laughing AT me), and I snap a TON of photos--I mean a ton. So there are bound to be a few good ones here and there, and you guys get to see the selected good ones! :)

Luckily, Addie becomes super smiley when she's in a smiley mood, and keeps on grinning!