So...what do you think? There aren't that many baby photos of us on the computer, so I tried to my best to pick ones that I thought were comparable angles.
Here's Stevo on the left and a younger Addie on the right.

This is me (monica) on the left when I was a little'un, and that's Addie on the right.

Please vote in the poll below!
A few more photos of the peanut:
What do you want from me, Senor duckie?
If you know Steve, you've seen this face before ;)
Aerial cuteness
Bedtime reading
A giggle with Uncle Dan
Mmm....yummy yummy hands.....(think cookie monster noises)
Artistikoosh


14 comments:
Awesome blog...keep it up!
Wow, I thought for sure this little peanut was Steve through and through, but then I saw the photo of Monica the Peanut. I went with a combo.
She has stevo's eyes and monica's smile! and her own wonderful cuteness!
like adam clayton
She looks so big in the artsikoosh photo! must be the angle, plus actual growth. I miss her.
Definitely a perfect combo of the two.
ok I'm dumb who's adam clayton?
Adam Clayton is, of course, the bass player of U2...which Addie has been subjected to...er, listening to ;) since she was in my belly!
-Monica
Well.... until Addie goes to college and wisely decides to get into Pink Floyd!
geez I definetly should have known that! ;-) pink floyd? paleez -- how about rod stewart?
Rod Stewart? She's only 3 1/2 months old. Let's not doom her to nerdy old person music so soon!
-steve
ha ha, nerdy old people music (snicker, snicker)
please, can't we just start her on sesame street and disney? that's what I grew up on :P
Not to worry Joan, I'll be sure to sufficiently expose her to plenty of Jersey Girl Rock - namely, Bon Jovi and The Boss! Perhaps I'll throw a little "Maggie May" in there just for you ;)
She is PERFECT! I can't wait to meet her in person!
Addie looks like herself.
As a person who helped to this world thousands of babies, I witnessed the "who does he/she looks like" story many times. 99.9% of the time the baby looks much more like another baby in the next bassinet than either the father or the mother or uncle Joe or aunt Jamie. Yet, parents can't withstand to find features for such comparison. It is extremely rare that a newborn baby would actually resemble any of the family members, either as adults, or even as babies. Since I have seen a few very rare cases, I can state it with great deal of confidence, Addie looks like herself.
Besides, what's wrong with that anyway?
Gabor
Post a Comment