She also rolled over by herself for the first time, yesterday! Watch out world, here comes mobile Addie....
Look, I can stand!...with a little assistance...
Most of the photos we took had her hands in her mouth, one or both, it doesn't matter, they just taste SOOOO good.
She's our gigglepie :)
Steve and his brother Doug have baby photos with a blanket over their head, so we re-created it here with the newest Silvestro.
Perhaps Addie will be a ballet dancer?
Laughing at her silly ol' daddy
Addie's sooo happy that the weather is warming up and we can spend more time outside!
Addie has been grabbing her toes for a month now, but it still makes for diaper changing fun.
"You, mini-man, takin' on the jellies. You've got serious thrill issues, dude. Awesome."
Contemplating the solution to world peace. Or...whirled peas.
Whatchu lookin' at??? Spitting up is cool, oKAY?
Hugs with mommy.
Cuddles with Daddy.
Life is good, friends, life is really good :)


5 comments:
she rolled!!! yea!! I guess the exercises poppi put her through are working ;-) How's the sleeping?-- or shouldn't I ask? Love you all!
oh wow. sigh. so wonderful. I wish I were there! love you.
Life is good, isn't it? :)
Is it possible that she grew since she was here? She looks different to me already!
okay, I just got the Count reference in the post title. You're funny.
Post a Comment