Without falling over!!
She woke us up ridiculously early on Saturday morning just to show us her new trick.
Look, Ma! No hands!
Why are you guys so excited? What's the big deal? It's like I've been doing this forever!
She's also now a world-wide web video conferencer.
Here she is batting her lovely long lashes at her great-grandfather in Sydney, Australia via webcam!
And getting some grandma lovin' isn't new, but it's still fun!
We're training Addie to help us fold laundry
Here's Addie telling Uncle Dan the history of Passover
Bathtime is way more fun when you're sitting up. Note the calmness of the water...
...and now the crazy waves created by the little boo....splish splash!
All this "growing" and "developing" apparently tires her out. G'night!


2 comments:
Look at those legs! I can't wait to gobble her up this weekend. We are ready to be amazed by Addie the Sitter!
I love those chunker-munker legs! I just want to SQUEEEEEZE them!
Post a Comment