Sunday, April 27, 2008

More from the Danielle files

When I wasn't feeling well earlier in the week, Steve took Addie to meet up with his high school friends Danielle and Andrea at a cool coffee place with outdoor tables. It was a gorgeous day out and Danielle snapped some great photos of the little bear. You saw one of the photos from the afternoon on the last blog post.

Here are more of the photos that Danielle took that afternoon. Danielle also provided the cute Addie commentary ;)


Hmmm....what are you crazy adults drinking over there...?


Ooooh, I think I wanna try some!


C'mon Dad, gimme that coffee - I can't reach!


Pretty please??



Addie and I took our first road trip just the two of us and we hit Philly this weekend to visit the McGee family and our Spain crew for our second annual reunion. We had SO much fun! Stay tuned for pictures recapping the fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The little personality is adorable - so well captured by Danielle.
Coffee - yam

Anonymous said...

Oh, I meant yum!!!