Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Playdates and scooting

My friend Elyse from my old job came to visit with her sister Ilana and niece Ella this weekend--the girls had a blast playing together! Ella is exactly two months older than Addie and showed Addie all sorts of fun tricks.

Elyse steals the girls away from their mama's

Ilana with the giggly ones.


As Ilana fixed Ella's dress, Ella leaned in to fix Addie's ;)


Ella and Addie eyeing the same toy. Since Ella has way more experience being mobile, she won


If Ella can cruise along the table, maybe Addie can? Nope...those feet stayed put, no cruising for Addie today


Addie has way more fun outside of the jumperoo than inside these days.


Getting SOO big

Hugs with Daddy at the end of a fun day

With all this talk of mobility, I'm proud to announce that Addie is officially mobile. Crawling, I wouldn't call it...but scooting, yes, she's definitely scooting.

4 comments:

CLO said...

love love love the video of her scooting/shuffling/pre-crawling! Go Addie!! :-)

Christie @ Honoring Health said...

Yay for being mobile!

Anonymous said...

prettiest little punkin ever! Once she gets those legs under her she'll be gone!! I miss you guys bunches give her lots of kisses and hugs for me!

Danielle said...

She'll be going from scooting to crawling before you know it! SO cute.

Oh, and can I just say that I adore that little plaid shirt she's got on! Do they make them in big people sizes??