Thursday, September 4, 2008

Addie on the move!

Grandma-san Silvestro snapped a few pics from our trip to NJ, so here are some more of the cutie pie on the road last weekend:

Wow...I get to sit in the WHOLE bathtub when I come here.


Here's Addie chiming into to the refrain for her post-bathtime song "Little Bunny Foo Foo"


If a banana could make everyone this happy, the world wouldn't need anti-depressants, just bring on the Chiquita!


Addie was excited to play with Steve and Doug's old firetruck. She got the chance to practice...


...being on the move!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her walking! She is the cutest ever!! She'll be walking on her own so soon!

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy in the big blue tub!

Anonymous said...

Nice job walking Addie! (And fancy camera work Mommy!) Grant's also really jealous that Addie can handle the big girl tub.