Here are some photos from her 11 month photoshoot
Look, ma! No hands!
And some other recent cuteness...
As the weather has been cooling off it's been brrrr....COLD for some of our morning walks. Gotta bundle up!
New fleece pajamas are sized 18 months...they're still a little big for even our tall girl.
Loving her new smile--the scrunch face :)
And yes, we have a first official non-mama/dada word! Drum roll please......
DOG.
I think if we actually had a dog, her first word may have been Spike, Sadie, Moose, Otis, or Maverick (just a little shout out to some of our family friend dogs out there). But since we don't have a dog, we have to settle for saying "hi dog!" to every dog we pass. And in our new neighborhood we walk a lot. And there are a LOT of dogs. So imagine our surprise and happiness when one day I said "see the dog?" And Addie said "DOG" clear as day. Sometimes it comes out "Dob" and sometimes it comes out "Daw" but she's said it with the "G" and all sometimes, too. Our little social butterfly will spot a "daw" before I do and say it's name and start waving frantically. SO much fun.
Happy 11 month birthday, Adeline. No matter what anyone says, you will always be my baby girl :)


5 comments:
OOOh my freakin' adorableness. She's such a doll & I love the dress (And we have the same PJs - LOL!) Happy Birthday Addie!
Yay!
That little dress is the cutest!
Go Addie! Such a big girl!
I showed Uli this most recent post and he was Shocked that Addie is now standing sans hands and saying her first word at that! How quickly they grow... !!
today is the 6th of November, 2008 and I am still so hooked on this little video that I watch it at least twice a day!... for almost a month.
Post a Comment