I am grateful for:
1). My health, and the health of my family and my friends
2). My happiness, and the happiness of my family and friends.
3). The fact that I am the mother to the most delightful bundle of energy that graced the face of this earth.
4). That I am married to a man who makes me laugh, who works ridiculously long hours to support our family and to care for the health of the children in the area, and who is the most amazing father to our little girl.
5). The fact that I have a roof over my head, a car to drive, and all the material goods that I would want and need in life.
6). Nutella. Seriously...that stuff is amazing.
I could go on and on, but many of the things that I would state fall under one of those categories. I really do feel blessed to be who I am and to be surrounded by the people who love me and whom I love. Thank you to everyone who is a part of my life!!
And now...on to the baby pictures. Wait, Addie is 1 now--no more "baby," huh? Okay--on to the toddler pics!
We actually don't have that many great ones lately because Ms. Addie doesn't stand still long enough to get photographed--she's just one big blur on our memory card.
The closest thing to a normal, smiley picture that we have
Goofyness, as always. Everything is a toy, even an empty cereal box.
Where's Addie?
A common occurrence in the Silvestro household---a delighted Addie walking to yet another room to play with yet another toy--the girl never sits still!
So what's new with Ms. Adeline lately? Well...
At Addie's 12 month appointment she weighed in at 20 lbs (50%) and 30 inches (75%).
Her recent common nicknames: Bear, Ads, Addie, Goofy, Crazyfish
Addie has been doing and learning so much lately! It's amazing to see her changing every day.
Words she can say (and how it usually sounds when she says it):
-Mama, Dada (of course)
-Dog (daw)
-Duck (duh)
-Ball (bowl)
-Yuck (ayuh)
-Keys (heee)
-Baby (day)
-More (moe)
-Bird (burrr)
Animal Sounds she can make:
-Monkey (this is the cutest...video proof below)
-Dog
-Cow (sometimes)
-Three Singing Pigs (Sandra Boynton fans will know what I mean here)
Sign language signs
-More
-Water
-Eat
-Milk
-All done
-Please
-Airplane
-Bird
-Hat
Body parts she can recognize
-Toes
-Mouth
-Hands
-Mommy's belly...Steve taught her to "Zerbert" or blow raspberries on my tummy on command (when I'm lying on the floor of course). Video proof also below.
-Bellybutton.
So...when did she get so big? I think I blinked somewhere between months 6 and 12.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!


4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving Silvestros!
Addie, you are getting to be such a big girl! AND smart :) Tell mommy and daddy they are crazy and I love them!
Have a wonderful holiday!
Hugs,
Danielle
Love the video. Hannah enjoyed watching it with me. Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving Silvestros! I am grateful to be able to keep up with little Addie through this blog! Love you!
Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm thankful I've gotten to know Addie through this blog. She makes me smile!
Post a Comment