Ok I have to be honest... that was kinda creepy. Please do not ever let Addie shimmy in real life.
Oh my god! That is so hilarious! You are such goofs!!! I agree with Alli, though, very bizarre to see Addie's smiling face on a professional dancing elf's body. Can't wait to watch and giggle at this with you in person!!!
you guys are 2 much! I love to see Addie even doing the shimmy!
Addie is a way better dancer than the two of you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ok I have to be honest... that was kinda creepy. Please do not ever let Addie shimmy in real life.
Oh my god! That is so hilarious! You are such goofs!!! I agree with Alli, though, very bizarre to see Addie's smiling face on a professional dancing elf's body. Can't wait to watch and giggle at this with you in person!!!
you guys are 2 much! I love to see Addie even doing the shimmy!
Addie is a way better dancer than the two of you.
Post a Comment