Friday, January 2, 2009

A year in review

So this movie was started LAST YEAR (it's fun saying that now that it's 2009) and it had an estimated finish date of Addie's birthday.

Wellll.....things got busy and this got put on the back burner, but...beter late than never, right?

Happy first year, Addie! We love you!!


6 comments:

Maleah said...

That was so cute. What a great idea! It was fun to see Addie grow and change.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mom and Dad for creating this blog that kept all of us part of Addie's first year of life and we were able to feel the love and warmth in your little family.

Thank you Addie for being!!!
Love,
Eva

Erin said...

adorable!!!!

Megan said...

That was WONDERFUL!! I have tears in my eyes. But Addie's smile is SO contagious, I'm also laughing now. She was such a peanut!

Sarah said...

Great video! I love seeing the baby Addie pictures from before I met her!

Anonymous said...

Real cute indeed.

YGF