Tuesday, February 17, 2009

15 months and Valentines Day

Our moms group gets together once a week, usually on Fridays. Jolyn was hosting this week and she had a Valentine's day party. We had a smaller group than normal, but we still had a lot of fun! We tried to do a group picture, but guess who wasn't cooperating?


Here's the back of Addie flanked by Mason (left) and Chase (right)

Here's Addie looking happy and slightly guilty after eating the chocolate off of my chocolate covered strawberry


Then we had a handful of Addie's girlfriends over for brunch this weekend.

Reese, Anne, Addie, and Rowan--um, how cute are these girls???

Anne stealing the show--Tada!

And finally--Addie's 15 month pictures. Since it was Valentine's week, I put her in a red and pink outfit for the photoshoot:




"Be mine!"

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Goop. That is what my heart is right now. A big pile of goop.

That smile just melts me!

Ellie and Charlie Durham said...

Great pictures! I loved all the pink and red!!! :)

danlaufer said...

The picture with Ann is priceless. She looks great!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more Dan!!!

Eva