Addie's favorite request these days is "tory" or...story. She wants us to tell her a story, not read from a book, but it should come straight from our brains and mouths (not always easy when you're tired!).
Her two favorite stories are Cinderella and Goldilocks and wants us to recite them daily. We've told the abbreviated versions for her so often that she knows the story by heart and often helps us tell them. Her favorite is to do Papa Bear's "low voice". We've tried to catch her helping us tell the stories on video so many times but she knows she's in the spotlight and usually acts up a bit ;) This is the closest we've got--fingers in her mouth, but you get the idea ;)
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cuteness!
I miss you guys!!!!
When I was little I always called that a "story by mouth" and that was my favorite too.
Post a Comment