Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thawing out!

The weather is FINALLY becoming consistently warm enough to play outside. With a light fleece nonetheless. We are celebrating by spending as much time as possible outside.

We put together the tricycle that Yaya and Poppy got Addie for Christmas. She LOVES it.

We met some of our Arlington friends at a huge park about halfway between there and Rockville. Here are Addie and Reese flying a plane :)

Yesterday afternoon Addie and I scouted out this cool lake not too far from where we live. We hung out by the water...

...did some serious searching for rocks and sticks in the field...
...and found "fairy caps" (acorn tops) by the water.

Thank you spring, for coming....you have NO idea how we missed you!!

1 comment:

Yaya said...

I love these pics! The one of her stooping by the water with the light shining on her is fabulous!! Only problem there's too many cute shots of Addie that I want touse as desktop and I don't know how to collage!