Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Adeline, photographer?

It's always fun to think about what your kiddos will be when they grow up. Addie can be VERY dramatic and loves to sing, dance, tell stories, and act out stories, so we're thinking she may be a future thespian. She's also always correcting us (No, mommy, that's not a robin, it's a cardinal) so maybe an editor?

Lately she loves picking up our camera and snapping away. I think she does a pretty good job! So, Adeline--future professional photographer? What do you think?


"Short photographer=different perspective"


"A Puzzle Study"


"A Puzzle Study in motion"

"Baby Doll Cole Torso"

And this is my favorite :)

Pretty talented, eh?

1 comment:

Eva said...

Addie's style is so realistic-ish. I never saw Cole's hair natural - most becoming!!

Hm,hm, I am wondering where Addie got the "correcting" trait?

Am I still invited Sunday morning?
love you all