Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pool time!



When we moved from Arlington, one thing we knew we would miss was the pool in our community. Luckily, Gaga has one--the same one I went to when I was younger! We hadn't taken Cole to Gaga's house yet because he's still such a terrible car rider, the 45-50 minute ride always intimidated us--45 minutes of incessant screaming is a lot to handle. But we were armed with bottles and extra toys and while my arm is sore from stretching back to feed the bottle, and there was some crying, it was doable!

Getting all suited up! Yes, this is a fake smile--it was a very "mom, not another picture" look.

Heading to the baby pool with uncle Dan


Splishing in the big pool.

Back to Gaga's to dry off and enjoy yummy food.
Cuddles...


...and watching soccer, of course :)
I love summer!

No comments: