Monday, June 13, 2011

Hold me Closer Tiny Dancer

Addie dances all day long. If she's not sitting or lying down, she's dancing. Today she was dancing to her rendition of Hakuna Matata in the Geek Squad line at Best Buy. If she's not full-out dancing, she's often walking around on her tippy toes and/or dramatically throwing her arms here and there to make a point.

This past weekend we met up at a big park with some families, and two moms separately caught these images of her dancing to the music of a nearby carousel. I love these photos because she looks so serious and intense, but I know she's happy because she's dancing. My free spirit. My tiny dancer.

photo by L. Dunnivan





photo by E. Trigg

4 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful!! I love these photos. What a beautiful dancer!

yaya said...

god she is so beautiful! I love these!

Erin said...

also, this makes me think of "Hold Me Closer, Tony Danza"

Erin said...

...which is a Simpsons reference? I don't know, but I remember you and Danny used to laugh about it.