Monday, May 14, 2007

Baby's first clothes



My cousin Stephanie was the provider of the very first baby clothes for the little peanut!

Very much a DC sports fan, Steph is adamant that the little Silvestro follow suit. Therefore, baby's first onesies are of the Washington Redskins (American football) and the Washington Nationals (Baseball. Oh, and the national's onesie also has matching shorts...all together now...awwwwwwww). Thanks, Steph!

This brings me to wonder what the little peanut will be like...will he or she be a natural athlete, like Steve or will they belong to the drama club, like me? We're sure Uncle Dan will help make this little one a tennis fanatic at least, I can just picture the first lessons on the court at Belle View. Who is this little person inside of me--what will be his or her talents, dreams, delights? But most importantly of all, will he/she like tofu???

Monica (and Steve)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Redskins!?!? Oh no. Now I have to make sure my baby gift is a Cowboys outfit :)

If Adam and I ever have kids together, it will probably wear Red Sox outfits 24-7.

Mon, how are you feeling? I wish I could be closer to see ya'll more often.

Give each other a hug from me!

- jen.

Laura said...

I can't think of better first outfits!