Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Inaugural Post!

Hi everyone,

As you know, we are expecting our first child around November 7th. Since so many of our friends and family are spread throughout the U.S. and the world, we thought we would keep you updated with our little peanut's progress through the internet. We'll post pictures of our ultrasounds and give you updates of how things are going. And...when the little dude or dudette is born, we'll post the photos here!

We have felt so very loved and supported throughout this process and want to thank everyone for all the excitement you have expressed towards our news.

The photo you see to your right is the very first images of our little peanut! This was taken on March 29, 2007 when I was about 8 weeks along. You can click on the photo to see a larger version of it.

I also went in last Thursday April 26 for my 12 week appointment and all is going well. I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time! Soon-to-be Grandpa Laufer also sent us a doppler machine and so we can hear it any time we want to at home. Steve and I listened to it on Friday afternoon with huge grins on our faces.

Love,
Monica (and Steve)

2 comments:

Christie @ Honoring Health said...

Big Hugs to you both! I am so happy for you and please, eat as many cookies as you need to feel satisfied :)

{{{HUGS}}}

Unknown said...

little peanut so cute!