Hello friends and family!
We had our week 38 appointment on Tuesday of this week and the doctor reported no progress yet, so we're probably not going to have an early baby. That's okay, because everyone knows how important Halloween is to me and Steve, so how could we NOT get dressed up this year? Stay tuned for costume pictures next week! Steve will be a skier and I will be the slope :)
And just because I like putting photos in the blog posts, I'm adding one I took of Steve a few weeks back as he was putting together the mobile for her crib...he's already dreading the holidays of the future when he has to put together toys with a gazillion parts. Have no fear, he put it together correctly and it now plays Bach, Mozart, and Nature sounds as it twirls around....the stuffed animals currently holding the little peanut's place in the crib.
Love,
Monica and the little peanut (who is almost fully baked and ready to meet the masses of people who already love her!)


3 comments:
Baked is a great word to use. When she is born it will be through a cloud of marijuana smoke, right?
I'm a friend of Jodi's just checking in to see if you had the baby yet...
Hi Susie,
Not yet...she's still inside and waiting! We're planning to update the blog tomorrow.
Thanks for checking in :)
Post a Comment