Monday, November 12, 2007
Meet Adeline Eve!!!
After 40 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy, 24 hours of labor, and lots of love, Adeline Eve Silvestro made her way into the world on November 10th, 2007, at 8:58 PM! She weighs a happy 7 lbs. 7 oz., and is 20.5 inches long. Monica did a phenomenal job during labor and is feeling great. We had so much support from Tara, our doula, who was absolutely fantastic; Monica's mom, Eva; and our friend Kye, who happened to be Monica’s nurse for most of her labor. We’re all a little sleepy, but incredibly happy! Addie is healthy and cute, and is already breastfeeding like a champ! Below are some pictures from the last few days, and there will surely be more to come!











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


23 comments:
Congrats you two! So happy for you guys and your families. She's adorable! 24 hours of labor? Monica is my hero!!
She is breathtakingly beautiful. Every face in this post is full of love. It's palpable. (Martin and I have just debated for 5 minutes if that's the correct use of palpable but it just seemed right :) Congratulations you two!! (You three, actually, because Addie is a lucky girl herself)
I don't know Jen, but I agree with her about the palpable sense of love in these photographs. They made me tear up! I've known some babies in my time, but Monica, somehow you giving birth is quite different and more special and more real than anyone else giving birth that I've been privvy to so far. (Not to shaft those other babies and moms and dads, but hey, it's the truth.) Adeline is a cute, cute, cutie--she also looks a little disoriented! Big hugs to all three of you.
p.s.
So was it harder than running a marathon?
Just wondering.
Congratulations Silvestro family! What a beautiful baby. Addie is a great name!
Monica you are amazing! 24 hours! Rest up and enjoy your first week together.
She is an angel. Mon, you look fantastic!! Congrats a thousand times over.
Wonderful photos, beautiful baby. Im getting all teary in front of the computer. Sending loads and loads of love to all 3 of you! xxx C Lo
woooo hooooo!!!
congratulations you two! that is a fancy name for a beautiful baby. welcome young first girl of 1691!
WOW - She is beautiful and looks so presious! CONGRATULATIONS! You two look amazing, too!!!!
:-) Becca
We are very happy for you all. Monica, I can't imagine 24 hours!!! Enjoy each moment together.
Hi Addie,
Congratulations for making that short, but difficult trip to the outside world.
YGF
Hi Monica,
Congratulations for making that trip possible.
YF
Hi Steve,
Congratulations for all the rest :)
YWF
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Addie when I come home. It's so exciting to see her and learn her name after waiting so long ... nice job on the suspense:) Hope you are feeling great! Love and miss you guys!
HOORAY! I have been thinking about you so much these past few days. I am so glad she's here!
Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous! Thinking of you all, with love.
My sweet Addie is so beautiful! Thank you for my beautiful granddaughter! Love you all, Gamma
Dear Adeline:
You are immensely blessed with parents, grandparents, uncles, and a host of others who loved you before you decided to enter this world. My gosh - you a absolutely gorgeous!
Monica and Steve, God bless you both for your love.
Janine
congratulations! what a beautiful baby!!! can't wait to meet the little peanut :)
I can't stop visiting this site to get another glimpse of little Addie. I tear up each time!! I can't believe she's real and she's yours!!! I love her love her love her. Please keep posting pictures! Love you all!
I'm in tears. She is PERFECT! Mon, you are a champion and look gorgeous. Motherhood seems to suit you as well as pregnancy! Keep resting and do even less than you think you can or should. Adeline Eve... what a beautiful name! Savor, savor, savor the moments. Soak them in! All of our love and congratulations to your entire family. And WELCOME TO THE WORLD, LITTLE ADELINE! I can't wait to watch you grow and grow!
P.S. I'm curious about the marathon vs. birth comparison! xox
I'm so happy for both of you. Adeline is simply beautiful! My mom just told me what LP stands for...I look foward to meeting Lil' Peanut in the future. :]
Congratulations, Mrs.Monica and Mr.Steve!
-Briana
Welcome to the world beautiful little peanut! Monica - you look gorgeous, as always! Steve - what can I say? You're a papa! I still remember you entertaining the twins when they were just tiny little ones as well. Addie could not have been blessed with more loving, amazing parents (and grandparents, aunts, uncles, extended family and beyond)!!! I keep showing the pictures to anyone who will look at them ;) I'm going to cut this off before I spend another hour of Four Courts time looking at her! Much love to you all.
Danielle
Post a Comment