Tuesday, November 6, 2007

One day to go...

Or more?

What does the due date *really* mean? Not much considering only 5% of babies are actually born on their predicted due date. Why don't they give us a "due month"? You're considered full term as early as 37 weeks and usually will be allowed to go 42 weeks before they induce the baby. So all this time when everyone asked "when is she due?" and I responded with "November 7th" I should have said "late October, early November....ish...."

So in honor of the fact that we have no idea when this little one will show up...a poll so you guys can have some fun guessing :)

6 comments:

Erin said...

Mons, the 9th is a great day to be born. I have a strong suspicion that she and I will be sisters in our birthdates. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, you're only a day awaaaay. xoxo, E

Anonymous said...

Mon, how are you still so gorgeous? Really, the belly suits you.
I miss you lots and am thinking about you every day. Can't wait to get the good news...and to tell the little one about our days as next-door dorm neighbors...
All my love,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

My prediction is that little miss peanut is feeling rather content and comfy in there, and will take her good ol' time to make her entrance to the world :-).

Thinking of you.. Can't wait to hear the news in due course!

Anonymous said...

I vote for the 9th too! I had a dream last night about having a baby and I think it was a sign...

-Jen :)

Evelyn said...

Sounds like you don't mind loosing your beautiful belly!?
We are all cheering for you and Steve from down the South. Keep us updated, please. We love you happy-camper,

MIBE (marci istvan berta evelyn)

Laura said...

I agree with this. I started telling people "mid August to early September...ish" with Dominick. But I was lucky, both Allie and Dominick were early. Saturday is a great day to be born. Alexandria, Dominick and I were all born on Saturday! xox