Monday, December 3, 2007

I type with one hand...

Monica here. Addie is a little fussy this morning and nothing is keeping her happy except sleeping in my arms, so with great dedication to this blog, I am updating it with one hand.


Addie is my squishy and I shall call her my squishy.


She loves the outfit that her great-grammy Grammy gave her--so cozy!

I'm a sucker for father-daughter moments.

Proud grandma Eva. Now famous at work for the line "Did I tell you that I'm a grandma?"

Whoa, who's that other baby???



Peace out to my homies.

7 comments:

Erin said...

She is my squishy and I shall call her my squishy...I love that you are quoting from Nemo. I can really see Steve in her in some of those shots! Just a week until I meet this little one!

Anonymous said...

I assume feeding is going well....because she now has super cute chubby cheeks that I want to kiss! A growth spurt is probably soon to follow

Anonymous said...

Impressive...my one-handed friend!

I love the story about your mom and the homies shot!

Can't wait to see her in person!

Brette said...

Those cheeks in that first photo are too much. And we all appreciate your dedication to the one-handed blogging!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much she looks like daddy in those first couple of photos! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Alli says Liney looks like the pope in the "homies" picture.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.