Addie lights the menorah.
Meeting Grandpa Gabor.
Nappypoo #1.
Nappypoo #2.
Remember Erin from my visit to Austin? She came to visit Addie! She says Addie is perfect to hold :)
First bath in the tub! Brrr....it's cold out here!
Family portrait :)
Artsy Fartsy.
Addie as "Old Man Pants," one of her many nicknames. Note the high pants and the receding hairline :)
Who's that guy?
Grandpa Gabor took a lot of photos during his visit. To see them, click here and view the slideshow.
Stay tuned for another video featuring Adeline's first smile...


2 comments:
She is such a sweet adorable good baby!!!! I am so sad that I can't see her in person more often but I feel very grateful that I got to spend the last couple of days with her especially for her first few social smiles! What a smartypants. She is such a little mudge, squishy, a little bear, my little Adster.
i love the last photo on the flickr page, where Addie looks like she CANNOT believe what it is Monica just whispered in her baby ear. this baby has got personality galore.
Post a Comment