...for amazing editing, we have a new video starring Adeline (who is up for best actress). What better way to spend 3 minutes than laughing at Addie's antics?
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, I am officially shipping all of my yet-to-be-posted videos to you so that you can make them as cool as this!!!
Isn't it amazing how hard we work to get these babies to giggle and smile? And how rewarding it is when they finally do? I was with my niece this weekend and found myself dancing in the middle of the Macy's men's department, trying to get Anne to giggle and dance along with me.
7 comments:
Okay, I am officially shipping all of my yet-to-be-posted videos to you so that you can make them as cool as this!!!
You rock, that was so much fun to watch!
And those smiles!!! Oh my gosh, she is so sweet!
This video actually made me tear up; in a happy way!
You guys are the sweetest family! I love the videos!
awwwwwwwww. I almost teared up too. What a sweet adorable little baby and a beautiful family. love you guys.
Isn't it amazing how hard we work to get these babies to giggle and smile? And how rewarding it is when they finally do? I was with my niece this weekend and found myself dancing in the middle of the Macy's men's department, trying to get Anne to giggle and dance along with me.
Real cute video of Addie
Gabor
Post a Comment