Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year From Addie!

As is evidenced by this series of smiles, Addie is feeling much better. She's wearing an outfit worn by her Daddy when he was a baby! It was a bit tight on her so this was probably the last chance for her to wear it--Daddy Steve was even more of a peanut--he was only a bit over 4lbs when he was born! According to the docs at the hospital this weekend, Adeline was 75% in her weight and 85% in her height! Even though her virus caused her to lose a bit of weight at the hospital, as you can see by her cheeks, she's not starving ;)

One of her many nicknames is "little bear" and we think this outfit made her look like a cuddly little cub!





Smiling at Steve and Uncle Dan :)


Happy New Year, everyone!

4 comments:

Erin said...

what a cutie!

danlaufer said...

you know I want her to continue to wear as much retro clothing as possible.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh you guys, she is getting cuter every day!! I love that outfit. I just got Edison a bear shirt from Old Navy that says "Grrrrrr" on it. I'll have to put it aside for Addie.

Jodi said...

LOOK... AT... THOSE... CHEEKS!
:)