Have no fear worriers amongst the blog readership, it's an unseasonably warm January day--almost 70 degrees
Earlier in the week, however, it was not warm at all, but it was sunny so we decided to take Addie for a walk in the carrier that our neighbors gave us. All bundled up...
...and bouncing around in the carrier apparently puts the little bear to sleep.
Unlce Dan was Adeline's first official babysitter when Steve and I went to buy a second car (2005 Subaru Outback wagon!). This is how I found the pair when I got home. She looked content...I think we'll ask him back ;)
The Happiest Baby On the Block...


4 comments:
She looks so big in the naked baby carriage photo!
I am sooo jealous of Dan!!!! She's such a cutie even naked in her car seat lol (poppy thinks she must have been freezing ;-) - stock the car with one of the baby blankets so if it happens again (and it very well might)you'll (she'll) be covered
Her chubby little cheekers are ridiculously cute! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Ahh, poop-splosions...
My bad mommy moment came on a cold day so I outfitted Shannon with a lovely sari-sarong ensemble paired with socks pulled up all the way and her jacket.
You might see this look on the runways this fall. :)
Post a Comment