Monday, February 11, 2008

Guess who is 3 months old now!!


Um...is anyone else shocked that Addie is already 3 months old, or is it just me? Sure, it's hard to remember life without her, but 3 whole months?!?!??!

We spent her birthday cleaning, shopping (we got the model's featured outfit at Old Navy), and getting ice cream at the Dairy Godmother (flavor of the day: Tollhouse Cookie) with Uncle Dan, Grandma Eva, and our friends Jessica and Fraser.

Today was 3-month photo-shoot day and these were some of the faves: (sorry, there are a lot, I promise I narrowed it down--she just had so many smiles today!!)









What's making Addie smile so much lately? Well, she's kind of bored of me making "munching sounds" which so entranced her as a 2 month old (she's SO over that).

She's now a big fan of any song with the sound "ooo" in it. So there's a lot of singing of "Oompa Loompa" and "Duke Duke Duke, Duke of Earl Earl Earl" and just the word "Agoo" seems to delight the little one.

3 comments:

Everyday Yogini said...

Awww, Addie! What a charmer, that one!

I'm going to try and call again today, Monica!!

Brette said...

oh my lord, three whole months? judging think you have the happiest three month old on the planet. and i totally approve of the birthday festivity activities.

Jodi said...

Oompa, loompa, doompa-di-do... guess what I'm going to have stuck in my head all day!

She is so cute!