Here are some of my favorites!
I'd heard great things about joining a group of moms who have babies around the same age so you can bond and have people to do fun things around the city with your little tykes. Bess told me of a group she and Anne were joining, so I jumped on the wagon. Well, we met such a lovely group of women and their little darling babies, ranging from 11 weeks to almost 6 months. They came over yesterday for lunch and we decided to do a "pile o' babies" photo shoot which we plan to continue as they grow older. That's Addie in the middle if you couldn't tell amongst so many fair-headed peanuts! From left to right: Helena, Braedon, Anne, Addie, Chase, Reese, and Robert.

Um...hey mom...who are all these other babies on my couch?
Oy vey...is it nap time yet?

Hey, Anne...see those toe-things at the end of my feet? They're great to suck on if you want a taste.
The flirting end of the couch---Addie fondling a sleepy Chase and Reese trying to hold Robert's hand. How cute are they?

Happy Tuesday!


4 comments:
she is such a beautiful little girl! Have fun with the moms & tots!
Oh my gosh... I think someone out there might get pregnant just by LOOKING at this post!!!
Is it possible to not look at these pics and go "ahhhhwwwww...." and have a gigantic smile on your face?!?!
Seriously, she is so gosh darned cute! I LOVE the pic of her in the little dress at the top of the post. SO sweet! Looks like motherhood is treating you well (especially since Dr. Ferber came along! ;-) )!
I could be prejudice but.... not only is she the cutest in the bunch she is also the most intelligent looking! Grammy (and I) are counting the days until we see you all.
Post a Comment