Friday, April 18, 2008

Pink-eye, Stink-eye and Addie's nicknames

Addie has pink eye! :( We're not sure where or how she got it, but between heading to three different stores on Wednesday and the fact that Addie's "I'm super sleepy" sign is massive amounts of eye-rubbing...we're not that surprised.

We had some friends from college over for dinner earlier in the week--they are very loyal blog readers ("So THIS is the house from the blog...") and Addie loved having them visit!

Corrine and Addie


Beth (aka "Schu" or "Shoe" to those who have heard me talk about her---she's a bride next month!) and Addie. Not pictured: Emily and Addie.


We thought it would be fun to list her many MANY nicknames that we and others call her. Adeline is actually quite rare to come out of our mouths unless a stranger asks her name. Addie is common, but these nicknames also tend to pop out of our mouths when referring to the little one...

Mudge
Little Peanut
Peanut
Bean
Little bean
Bean-nut
Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Little Bear
Pooh Bear
Pooh-ba
Bear
Addie
Adeloo
Adelina
Addie-boo
Boo
The Boo
Squish
Little Squish
Super Squish
Squish Butt
Chubs
Little Stink
Stinkbum
Cheeks
Cheeks McGee (no relation to Shannon McGee)
Cheeks Magoo
Liney (courtesy of Uncle Doug)
Nugget (courtesy of Danielle)
AH-dee (courtesy of Grandma Eva...okay, it's just her accent and not a nickname, but it's still super cute)

Anything I'm missing???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liney!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You mean it is not AH-dee? I am shocked.

Monica and Steve said...

I forgot to add "Drooly McDroolsalot" :)

Erin said...

Addster, the Adds, the Addsomist, little booglyboo

Laura said...

I'm sure that pink-eye, stink-eye has gone bye-bye, by now! And hopefully stays away, but if not, shoot some breast milk in her eye every hour or so. It will be gone by evening!