Friday, May 30, 2008

The many faces of Wonder Woman

#1#2
#3
#4
#5

Please feel free to provide the captions :)

5 comments:

Erin said...

#1 You may think you know me, but I have a few tricks up my sleeve.
#2 Like the incredible washing machine baby trick!!! Wahaauhaaahuaawwaaa!
#3 Wait, is that your camera strap? Hilarious, the trick I know with the camera strap is! Let me see it.
#4 You know, you really stymie my efforts, Mom. You’re never going to see the hilarious camera strap trick unless you give it to me. Look how small and cute I am; give me the camera strap.
#5 Just kidding! Wasn’t that funny?

Anonymous said...

Ok, we'll have to come up with captions later, but it's totally awesome she finally fits in the WW outfit! Been waiting for this since she was even itty bittier. Woo-Hoo!

Anonymous said...

#1 I am Wonder Woman - ready for action (if needed).

#2 the way I spin my right arm and hand is how I change things.

#3 .... then I extend my right arm..just like this...

#4 I am sitting in anticipation for the outcome...

#5 I am happy! It all worked. Now I have to figure out how to avoid nap time.

Anonymous said...

awesome!!
#1 Don't worry, boys. Wonder Woman's got this one.
#2 haha! Your forty bullets are no match for my deflecting wrist bands!
#3 take that, evil-doer!
#4 oh, did I hurt you?
#5 maybe if I sit all cute and smiley like, you'll feel better.

Laura said...

There just aren't words for the little wonder woman! Well maybe one... ADORABLE.