Wednesday, June 11, 2008

7 Months. Yes, really!

Addie is now 7 months old. 7 months seems WAY older than 6 months. Like she's almost a toddler or something, right?

What's new in this 7 month old's life? She's been bouncing around on her butt a lot while sitting up---bounce bounce bounce, she moves across the floor. Bounce bounce bounce, it gets her closer to something she wants to put in her mouth. She can bounce so much that she can make a full 360 degree circle, all while sitting up and bouncing.

Addie is no longer the passive little baby smiling at the camera--I took a LOT of pictures of Addie yesterday and most of them were blurry--she's always on the move--she just doesn't stop! A few selection's from this month's shoot that are actually still:





I tried to get all artistikoosh this month.




Oh yeah, and she's still completely obsessed with the camera strap.

We also had a visit from Aunt Vera this week-- Addie had a fun time playing with Aunt Vera and trying to eat her jewelry ;)


We're heading to Louisiana this weekend so that Addie can meet her great-grandmother "Grammy" (Steve's mom's mom) and her Great Aunt Robbie, Great Uncle Jimmy, and Great Cousin's Doug and Greg. Keep an eye out for pictures from the trip and her first plunge into a big-person pool, and hopefully stories of the travel that go something like this:

"Addie was great! She slept the whole time on the plane."

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is such a chubbly - I just want to gobble her up! I am praying your flight goes just like you said! Love you all and have a great time!

Kaytie said...

That girl has got some rolls! She looks like a teeny sumo wrestler.

I cannot believe she is 7 months old already. It goes so fast, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

I always thought sumo wrestlers looked like babies... that is why they wear diapers!!

Danielle said...

Oh Eva, you are too funny!

And I agree, she is deliciously chubbers!