Monday, June 30, 2008

More Miscellaneous Summer Fun (MMSF)

Last week there was an amazing rainbow--a perfect arch--AND really really clear. Just one of the many reasons I love summer!


Addie had her first trip to the zoo! We met up with Rosanne, Pearl, and Elijah. It was a hot day, but we had a blast--we saw cheetahs (they never win), a tuft of a Panda (we think), elephants, and orangutans.

The beautiful Pearl

Pearlie took this photograph! How many 3 year olds can capture the fun mood so well?


Unfortunately, she didn't quite capture her little brother in that frame, so we took another :)

While we were in the Ape house, Addie and Elijah were playing footsie...by the time I got the camera out, they had stopped. But I promise it was super cute. Rosanne and I are calling the zoo trip Addie and Elijah's very first date ;)

Addie took her first dip in the River Towers pool this weekend! Danny and I were total pool rats during the summers growing up and we spent many many (MANY) hours at this pool...it was so fun bringing Addie!

Grandma Eva doing some laps with Addie

She loved her crab raft---she kept kicking her feet and drinking the water...

Don't drink the water, silly :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous - baby and pool
Addie has more of a tan than I do!

CLO said...

My dear enlightened mommy monica :-) thanks for the note. I admit that when I have gone baby clothes shopping, I have many a times thought of Addie and how frickin adorable she is in her pinks and her wonderful sun hats!! I further admit that if I had a little girl I would secretly LOVE to dress her in pretty things but like my entry explained... an internal debate would follow ... haha. I am clearly over thinking this and Im sure the kind will wear whats clean and fits!! :-)

Christie @ Honoring Health said...

Too cute, Mon.