Monday, August 18, 2008

2008 Summer Olympic Games

Addie's been working hard these past 9 months of her life in training, and it's paid off with 3 Gold medals in the Summer Games! To watch the video, click the link and type the password 'Addie' with a capital 'A.'




(yes, this is what we spend our time doing instead of finishing unpacking)



2008 Summer Olympics: Spotlight on Adeline Silvestro from Steve Silvestro on Vimeo.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Literally lolling. AMAZING!!

Anonymous said...

Oh.My.Goodness.


That was the cutest video. I think Addie have the most fun parents on earth :)

Beth Eckhaus said...

Adeline Silvestro is my hero!

Danielle said...

That was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Bubba and I are sitting her cracking up! Can't wait to see what Addie pulls off in London ;)

Anonymous said...

OOOOOh My goodness! And I do love a good montage.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

We couldn't stop laughing watching this :) She's AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay Bah of Australia is spreading unproven rumors about the champion!

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh. I just have to picture her in the hoodie/iPOD combo and I crack up.

You guys are funny.

ps. Shannon will see Addie in London. She plans to compete in both beach volleyball and swimming.

Erin said...

NBC should really consider hiring Glob Costas. So expressive, so dramatic, I almost thought we weren't watching the Olympics. But is his fur for real?

Anonymous said...

Freaking hilarious! You guys are my heroes!

Jenny said...

that was awesome :) although, I think we'll only have to wait 4 years if she doesn't participate in any winter sports ;)

Anonymous said...

This video is brilliant.

Gabor

CLO said...

What about Vancouver 2010!? Addie Silvestro surely will dominate the skiing, bobsledding, figure skating events amongst many others! I am eagerly awaiting her domination of all sports! ;-)

Kaytie said...

I love this! Go Addie!