Wednesday, August 13, 2008

90 seconds of silliness

We had Addie's 9 month appointment this week. She is now 29 inches (about 85%) and 19 lbs (about 50%) and is doing well on all accounts. She got two vaccinations and didn't even make a peep! No crying!

What is on Addie's list of accomplishments lately? She's an expert waver now--no more arm flaps, it's a very distinguished, almost beauty queen-esque type wave. She claps a lot, especially when she's proud of herself. She makes kissy noises when she hears kisses, and when we say "Blow kisses, Addie" and blow her a kiss, she'll kiss the back of her hand (still trying to capture that one on video).

But most of all, she continues to crack us up with her "talking" and her silliness:


7 comments:

CLO said...

I love it!! "babababababa.... (ooh peas!)" :-D

Anonymous said...

I only want to add the following:

babababababababa

Eva

Jodi said...

Oh man, I thought I was going to be so funny by leaving a comment of "babababababa"

Jenny said...

y'know (no offense Steve) it seems to me like she's trying to say mama ... just saying ;) I mean, she was even pointing at the mama, hee hee

either way, it's better than d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! huh, Monica? ;)

Kaytie said...

Oh Mon, that video is hilarious! Addie cracks me up.

Danielle said...

Well Stevo, enjoy the days of "bababa" because before you know it, she'll be saying "boy boy boy!" =)

Anonymous said...

lol. I remember Eva when all you could say "babababa" Robbie