She's very mobile these days--pulling up on everything and scooting (yes, still scooting--not sure she's ever going to be an official "crawler" but scooting gets her around quite nicely!) all over the new place. We can't even dress her in dresses anymore because she gets stuck as she scoots around, so in this month's photo shoot she's sporting some overalls.
Here I come!
Breakfast giggles
Can you see the teeth? She also has one coming in on the top! The drooling has returned.
Addie's channeling Bono even sooner than Steve did.
We put her on the chair for the official month picture. After a few happy arm flaps...
...she was done with sitting and ready to get up and be on the move.
Do you want to read a book?
Okay...
...ooh, is that an ice cream cone?
...off to explore elsewhere...


6 comments:
She looks delightful in here new place. I like how much light you guys seem to get in there!
She is the cutest of the cute!!
these are some of the cutest pics ever :-) i LOVE the overalls and seeing Addie "in action". I can't believe I havnt met her in person yet, as I feel like I know her so well through following her growing on your blog! kisses for Addie! xx autie clo
LOOKING AT THE BONO PIC AGAIN - SHE JUST NEEDS TO HOLD A LITTLE MICROPHONE!
LOVE the pictures! I seriously can't get over how fast she is growing! And the Bono pic still has me rolling. :-)
Ahh! She's looking like a kid instead of a baby!
What a great smile. And the Bono pic is too funny.
Post a Comment