Friday, October 17, 2008

First steps!

This morning Addie decided to take her first unassisted steps! She was holding onto a laundry basket, I was playing the "I'm gonna get you" game with her and she happily looked at me, let go, took three steps towards me, then whoopsboom, she was down. I caught her a few more times today on video. She still prefers crawling (er....her style of scooting) and doesn't go more than a few steps without falling, but...yay!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is the most amazing brilliant little peanut!!!! Can't wait to see her (and you guys 2)

Anonymous said...

Hooray! She will be running marathons in no time!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, how cute! The look of determinatio on her face is priceless!

Erin said...

YAY!!!

Ellie and Charlie Durham said...

Addie, YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!! Way to go!!!!

Danielle said...

Go Addie, go!!!

Kaytie said...

Yay, Addie! That is so exciting!