Addie and I got to spend the day with Uncle Dan and Grandma Eva. Dan took a ton of photos and here are the best of the bunch! Goofiness and adventure and cuddles all around.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
All I can say is....AWWWW. That little tongue makes me want to pinch her little cheeks!
10 comments:
All I can say is....AWWWW. That little tongue makes me want to pinch her little cheeks!
she is the bestest baby ever and Dan is the bestest photog ever! I'm sooo jealous! Love to all!
The title of the last photo should be "MOTHERHOOD" - it is beautiful.
agreed, awwww. so cute.
Addie you are so huggable!!!
She looks so grown up - like a little kid and not a baby. How did that happen?
We LOVE the Ergo carrier!
You know what I love about Addie?
Everything.
the first few pictures my thought was: "she looks so much like Steve!".
Then I scrolled down to the last few and then thought... "she's the splitting image of Mon!"
Verdict: you have an adorable daughter!
the first few pictures my thought was: "she looks so much like Steve!".
Then I scrolled down to the last few and then thought... "she's the splitting image of Mon!"
Verdict: you have an adorable daughter!
You know what I love about Addie?
Everything.
Post a Comment