So....this past weekend I left my 20's behind and joined a new decade. Yep, I turned 30 years old! A lot of people asked me how I felt about achieving this milestone birthday and I have to say, I wasn't nervous at all. Frankly, my life rocks. If you had asked me 10 years ago what I wanted my life to look like in 2009, I would probably have said: Um, hopefully married to a wonderful man, with at least one kid, and surrounded with my family and friends. Check, check, and check.
My birthday pancakes
Never too old to sit on your mommy's lap (ya hear that, Addie of the future??)
Thank you everyone for all the warm wishes!
And because the Silvestro fam can't get enough of the outdoors...when the sun comes out, we play.
Sleepy.
Hungry.
Smiley.
Goofy.
Happy.
Sweetie


1 comment:
Happy birthday Monica!! Super cute pictures of Addie too :)
Post a Comment