Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Eastover, everyone!

What is Eastover, you ask? It's a combination of Easter and Passover--gotta love interfaith families--we get to do it allll. :)

Grandma and Poppy Silvestro came down from NJ to help celebrate--and celebrate we did! The weekend was a blast!

Addie got horsie rides...

...presents (for the girly girl that we love, a new cell phone. It's pink and looks just like a nokia, sweeeet)

Relaxing time with Poppy...

...and gramma

Gramma and Poppy had t-shirts made for me and Addie! Mine says

"I have Mommie-Tude!" and Addie's says: "I have Addie-Tude!" Yes she DOES! ;)

Addie got dressed up for Eastover dinner at Gaga Eva's house. On the menu--Matzo ball soup and Ham....gotta love "fusion" cooking ;)

Today she got her Easter basket...ooh, for ME?

Gaga: Are you sure you can eat the whole chocolate bunny Addie? Maybe I should have half

Addie took the egg hunt VERY seriously...





Checking out her loot with Dada



Happy Eastover to our family and friends!

4 comments:

Beadie said...

Happy Eastover to you, too!

gramma-san said...

we had a wonderful time!!!! Can't wait till the wedding - 10 days and counting!

gramma-san said...

we had a wonderful time!!!! Can't wait till the wedding - 10 days and counting!

Jodi said...

I LOVE Eastover! Matzoh and ham... :)