Okay, folks, I know some of you (ahem...grandmas) are buggin' for some new pictures. We're finally getting our computer issues straightened out and should be able to post some within the week. In the meantime...your questions are answered!
Gramma Joan: "Does she miss us as much as we miss her?"
Answer: Absolutely! Addie is always excited to see pictures of her "ya ya" and "bop" in New Jersey. :)
Grandma Eva: "How does Addie survive without the computer?"
Answer: She copes a lot better than I do and a lot better than our blog-starved family and friends. We've actually curbed her computer time because cracker crumbs and sticky fingers do not make a good keyboard coating.
Steph: "What was her first word?"
Answer: If mamamamamammamama doesn't count, then her first word was "dog."
Corinne: "In which ways does Addie reflect Steve's personality and in which ways Monica's:)?"
Answer: Good question! She has my stubbornness and not-s0-great sleep habits. She also has my love for sauces. She has Steve's ability to focus and his love of music. I swear that if a U2 song comes on these days, she says "BAH!" and points to the source of the music-- BAH meaning "Bono." Steve is VERY proud! :)
Dan: "What does a horsey say?"
Answer: Nayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (video pending)
Douggo: "What is cuter? Addie saying "drop" as she drops the flower petals or when she puts her fist out for a fist-pound immediately after she gives you a hi-five?"
Answer: Doug is referring to Addie's reign as a flower girl in his wedding two weekends ago (pictures pending..I promise) where she satisfied her cuteness requirement by dropping almost all of the flowers at the very start of the aisle. My answer? Both are equally cute--she's just all around adorable (I'm not biased...I promise).
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
none of us are biased - of course - she is just the most beautiful, intelligent little creature ever born on Earth.
Post a Comment