Ladies and Gentlemen of the blog, I regret to inform you that the Silvestro family computer is not doing so hot. We've had some issues and it has prevented us from uploading photos that we've taken of our sweet Miss Adeline. The issue is being resolved promptly and I am grateful for your patience.
So...while we are photo-less, I thought it would be fun to do another Addie Q&A since I, at least, had fun with it last time :) Has it really been a whole year since I did that? Wow. Time flies.
Please place your questions in the comment boxes. Thanks!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
does she miss us as much as we miss her? ;-)
How does Addie survives without the computer?
By the way, it is so great to see the difference a year makes in a child's life.
what was her first word?!
In which ways does Addie reflect Steve's personality and in which ways Monica's:)?
What does a horsey say?
What is cuter? Addie saying "drop" as she drops the flower petals or when she puts her fist out for a fist-pound immediately after she gives you a hi-five?
Doug,
You made me laugh out loud and nobody is around me.
I hope you are having a great honeymoon!!!
Post a Comment