I know it's been awhile (18 days...gasp! It feels like it has been longer) since I've updated the blog. Our camera is finicky. Every so often it decides not to work (it gets this white screen that fades in and out...sometimes, not all the time). We got a new battery--didn't fix it. I took it to a camera shop and it chose that moment, and the next 20 minutes as I took photos of the strip mall, to work perfectly, so no professional has been able to diagnose it. And every time it starts to annoy us enough to break down and get a new one--it starts working again. So that's why we've been low on the photos lately. The video function works better for some reason, so I'm going to be splicing together some video clips of her newest tricks, but to satisfy you all before the release of the new Addie movie, here are some photos of things we've been up to this late spring.
Checking out the Long Branch Nature Center "Discovery Room"--coolest place ever!

Playing in the make-your-own-water-table (moms out there who are also too cheap to buy a "water table"--that's her infant bathtub in the wagon, hose water and some bath toys) on the patio with Reese

Learning to put her shoes on by herself...we're still working on getting her to figure out the right feet.

Sporting some new pigtails--you won't be seeing too many of these--they don't last long as she likes to pull them out to see her "bowwwwww"

Playing with the super fun kitchen that Ya Ya and Pop brought (as Addie has renamed grandma and grandpa Silvestro)

And riding along in her wheels...wagon wheels that is!

Happy warm weather, everyone!
3 comments:
I love the pigtails~!!! I got her today at a yard sale a lttle Teeter toter for her and Reese to play on next time we see you she can try it out. Love you all- Ya Ya
I am so glad you are back: looks like we are looking forward to a lot of summer fun time - I love the the wagon picture
Look at how long her hair is! Happy Summer!
Post a Comment