

The newest member of the Spain Girls-Shannon's little sister Kelly--is only 6 weeks old! She is a fantastic sleeper, so we didn't get many pictures of her--she was busy being a sleepy little bean.
This year included a ton of play time for the girls (yeah, they're not sleeping as much as they did last year, so lots more time to entertain them!)
Snacks and coloring at Shannon's living room picnic table
"Go away, Mom, you're cramping my style. I'm a big girl--I can sit here by myself."

"Whoa, what's in here?"
"Dude, you have the coolest stuff, Shannon---high five!"
You know how much Addie loves dress up, so when she found out Shannon has a stash of really fun dress-up clothes, Addie was in HEAVEN.


No sleepover is complete without a yummy breakfast in the morning. Here is Addie and Shannon helping Jodi make banana pancakes--they both love to help cook.
We had a BLAST! Thank you again, McGee fam for having us!


5 comments:
Shannon says, "Thanks for coming Abby!" :)
BTW, she has been talking about Addie ALL OF THE TIME. And now thinks we're going to see you guys at the wedding we're going to because we just looked at "more Addie" (pictures, that is) and saw your pics of Doug and Alli's wedding. OBVIOUSLY that means Addie is a staple at all weddings, right?
Some of the pictures in this blog entry are blocked at my work:
This site is blocked by the SFX WorldWide
Internet Content Filter Service.
Reason for restriction: Forbidden Category "Nudism"hmmmmm.
I'm sorry, did I miss the nude pictures?!? ;) I did miss Monica's birthday. sorry. I should remember since mine is in April, too. Happy Belated!!!
Don't censor! We demand the nudity! :-)
I love the one of Addie and Shannon playing dress up. They're both so frickin cute - Stop making me want a little girl!!
Don't censor! We demand the nudity! :-)
I love the one of Addie and Shannon playing dress up. They're both so frickin cute - Stop making me want a little girl!!
Post a Comment